Nicholas Fittante, MA, MFT, DCHt
License # MFC-27161
ACT Family Counseling Services
Abraxas Hypnosis Center
2545 S. Euclid Ave.
Ontario, CA 91762
~ Professional Biography ~
· Licensed Clinical Therapist in private practice since 1990.
· Graduate of National University – 1988 (Cum Laude).
· Graduate, The Hypnosis & Motivation Institute – 1996.
· Certified Diplomate, Clinical Hypnosis, The National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists.
· Clinical Member, The American Hypnosis Association.
· Certified Life Coach & NLP Practitioner by The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
· Certified by The Medical Hypnosis Techniques & The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
· Certified Clinical Member, The American Psychotherapy & Medical Hypnosis Association.
· Certified Clinical Member, The International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association.
· Approved by The Board of Behavioral Science Examiners in the use of Clinical Hypnosis.
· Certified by The American Hypnosis Association for Pre & Post Surgery Hypnosis.
· Associate Member of The American Society of Bariatric Surgery.
. Certified CAMFT (California Assoc. of Marriage & Family Therapy) Supervisor
~ Professional Statements ~
“I assist clients to find solutions to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues. Blending the foundations of conventional and alternative approaches, I draw upon a variety of clinical styles which will be most helpful to each client to assist them in building the strength to identify and achieve their goals”.
I utilize my “Multi-Component Approach” of relaxation, hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness (becoming more self-aware), that I continue to develop and utilize and has become an extremely effective treatment approach for emotional difficulties, healing, addictions and chronic habits. I offer Individual, Family and Couples therapy for adults and adolescents in the following areas: Pain Management; Anxiety and Panic Disorders; Family Violence; Addiction Recovery and Relapse prevention; Troubled Relationships; Long Term Marriage Revitalization; Sexual Dysfunction; Post-traumatic Stress Disorder; Issues of Grief and Loss; Habit Disorders; Low Self Esteem; Post-Surgical Therapy for those clients who have had gastric-bypass surgery; and is a trained mediator.
“My focus is to assist all clients in awakening the sub-conscious genius in all of us in order to eliminate blocks to motivation, creativity, self-confidence and happiness”.